Monday, July 21, 2008

They say that ninety percent of TV is junk. But, ninety percent of everything is junk.
Gene Roddenberry

I love television (much to my mother's chagrin) and although I watch quite a bit of it there are few shows that I consider myself loyal to. Even less frequent is show where I become entranced, fascinated and really start to love. The Sopranos, Big Love, Hopkins and Intervention are a few examples.

AMC has been showing a season one marathon of Mad Men in efforts to promote the upcoming second season. I picked up on randomly on the season one marathon that run all through Sunday afternoon and gosh darn it I am hooked. It is a simply exquisite show about 1960's ad men in New York and their lives.

Check it out if you have a moment and definitely don't miss the season two premier on July 27. It is divine.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com