Thursday, March 5, 2009

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
Thomas Jefferson

Remember that problem I mentioned the other day about possibly going from having no employment to two jobs?

Well, I'm going to be a busy girl with my new job! YIPPEE!

This one is even more exciting than the part time job because this is full time and in my field. It is just such a relief to finally have a new position that continues along my career path. I was worried I'd eventually have to find some random, non-related position that I hated. Instead I was literally handed this position and start in a week and a half.

It just felt right. I like the partners, their strong client list and atmosphere of the office.

I'm going to work this new job for a few weeks and then go back to my part time job maybe a night or two during the week or Sunday afternoons. It will be nice to have the extra money and not be sitting home alone when Nick's hours continue to increase as we enter the warmer months.

Thanks for all of your kind words and hooray for my new job!

7 comments:

USCEmily said...

Congratulations!!

kari said...

Yay! Congrats!

Rue said...

Hi Randall :)

Congratulations!!!

We love Ramsey in this house too ;)

rue

CRICKET said...

Congrats!

Barefoot in the Park said...

YAY YAY YAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Luck come to those who are prepared!
Your biggest fan.

Lisa said...

Yay!! What industry are you in?

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com