Saturday, June 27, 2009

Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.
Richard Rorty

Lots of busy things this weekend:
  • Going to see the St. Louis Ballet production of Cinderella. More than concerts or art exhibits I love to see dance performances. It's what I know so I think I can appreciate more than any other art. I can't wait!
  • Nick's country club is hosting their member-guest tournament this weekend so he's just working, working, working. On Thursday night he got home at 12:30 a.m. and was up at 4:30 a.m. to go back to work. Poor guy. But it's all over soon and I get him back at noon tomorrow!
  • I'm back on track with Weight Watchers and have some great meals planned for next week. Looking forward to the farmer's market this morning to get all my goodies.
  • My street is throwing a goodbye BBQ on Sunday for my next door neighbor who is moving this week. I'm making a new pasta salad recipe. Just another reason I love our area!
  • I'm finally getting some stuff on our walls at home. For months I just didn't know what I wanted to do but now I have a section up in the living room and ordered two large prints for our bedroom. No more white walls!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Solar Powered said...

Great blog...4 years later and I still don't know what to put on my walls...congratulations!

Anonymous said...

How exciting about the going away BBQ -- I don't even know my neighbors!

gv said...

Sounds busy busy busy! I love that you guys are having a going away BBQ-so neighborly!!! In our neighborhood, we just check out each other's bathrooms for remodeling tips! Enjoy your husband tomorrow...I don't think I'll get mine back until the end of August!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sounds wonderful!!!! I love nice weekends full of good stuff..preferably close to home too.

Angie said...

Congrats on getting new stuff for the hizzou. Can't wait to see pix! I love block parties. They're fun.

LucyinStLou said...

Was the ballet wonderful? That is something fantastic about STL. We really do have a diverse, affordable, and robust arts scene.

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com