Friday, December 4, 2009

Random: lacking any definite plan or order or purpose
  • I saw real, honest to goodness snow flakes on Wednesday night. Nothing stuck but it did snow!
  • It's Friday! I have to work the Part-Time Job tonight but then it is officially the weekend!
  • Our first St. Louis' friends and Nick's college roommate, Luke and his wife Mel, are coming for dinner tomorrow night. I always have a nice time with them and with my house decorated for Christmas it will be my only time to really entertain with Christmas spirit!
  • Bella not only sits in front of the heat register but now gives her self a mini-kitty facial with the new the humidifier.
  • On Sunday we're having our STL Blogger get together. Really looking forward to it!
  • If I see one more news story of the White House "party crashers" I might scream.
  • Booked all nights next week with Nick's work holiday party, St. Louis Blues game, Junior League Cinnamon Roll making shift, Tri Delta Pine Party and Part-Time Job working. Phew (but fun)!
  • Our neighbors across the street have the cutest, old school multi color Christmas lights. Just a line of lights across the front but it looks so classic with their tree in the window that matches. I want to go tell her how festive it looks!
  • Heading to Florida for Christmas in just two and a half weeks!
  • ...which means my 27th birthday is in just 26 days!

8 comments:

gv said...

You do sound busy next week and I hope you post about it all! Cinnamon rolls sound delish! See you Sunday!

Angie said...

I love how positive you are. You're awesome. See ya Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Why dont't you tell your neighbors how great their home looks...they would be thrilled!

Mrs. Fabulous said...

Busy girl! Have fun, though!

Looking forward to tomorrow too! Have a great time tonight. :)

Aimee said...

Oh, I found you through Angie. I'm a friend of hers through stlwed.

Aimee said...

One of my kitties loves the heat in the winter. Our vents on our the floor, so she sits on top of them, having what we call "toasty tummy time." :-)

Anonymous said...

Our birthday's are so close -- mine is the 28th!

You should totally tell the neighbor how festive her house is -- I'm sure it would make her day. Or just slip a note in the mailbox saying how her house makes your day.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com