Saturday, January 2, 2010

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions.
Joey Adams

I had to work a client event on New Year's Eve so we didn't have big plans. But it was nice to receive invitation to receive from our friends Luke and Mel for a later dinner that evening. We headed to their house when I got off of work, enjoyed a delicious steak dinner and then watched football and of course rang in the new year with the Times Square ball drop!

I may have fallen asleep on the couch for 45 minutes but we'll just call it a power nap. I was exhausted but it was lovely to be with friends to ring in the new decade!

The guys at dinner.

Happy 2010!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you always be as in love and as happy as you are now!

Angie said...

anonymouse had a wonderful sentiment! And I won't hold it against you for falling asleep. I'm surprised I made it to 11pm!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com