Monday, June 14, 2010

With the exception of women, there is nothing on earth
so agreeable or necessary to the comfort of man as the dog.

Edward Jesse

One of my St. Louis blog friends, Angie, came over on Friday night for a quick visit to meet Winnie and graciously take pictures of her for me.

We were a sight in the back yard: her baby Nick strapped to her with a sling while she handled her big camera, me with a feisty Beagle sniffing and pulling around.

But she still got some great shots, thanks Angie!

Protector of the universe backyard

Sweetie Pie

Gets away with murder.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Granddog is the cutest in the world!

gv said...

Great job Angie and Randall-she's so cute!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

HA! That quote is PERFECT! It describes my dad and my husband perfectly =)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous pup!

Barefoot in the Park said...

i know you are in puppy love! so cute!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com