Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear.
Dave Barry

One of Winnie's favorite things is riding the car. So much to see, smell and take in from that small space out of the back window. I can't help but wonder what's going on in her little head.

Off we go...

I smell rabbits. Do you smell rabbits? Definitely rabbits.

Alright, Nick, what's the plan.

Rabbits!

Back to the backseat. Let's get the wind in our ears.

Ahhh, this car ride was an ear flapping success.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Granddog Winnie!

Busy Bee Suz said...

She is just the cutest. I love how you know what she is thinking: rabbits. :)

Kristen said...

Too funny - looks like one happy dog!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com