Friday, July 16, 2010

Everything starts as somebody's daydream.
Larry Niven

Are Nick and I the only ones who play the "if I could pick whatever I want of [insert item here], what would I get?"

My items rarely change and all they aren't too exciting, it is still fun to daydream.

If you could have any car?
A 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible. Red with white interior and a white top.


















If you could pick any new piece of furniture?
A big new wood bed from Pottery Barn.






















If you could take any trip?
China with my mom (sorry Nick!).




















If you could have any piece of jewelry?
A diamond tennis bracelet.














If I could pick any house?
I suppose it doesn't really matter where, but I'd love a big Craftsman style home with porches, plantation shutters and wood floors.




















What are some of your picks?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this post! I think that's what I'll do today during the morning class. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this...you made some great choices. That house is gorgeous.

My dream car? A brand spankin' new Audi A8.

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com