Monday, December 6, 2010

A charming woman is a busy woman.
Loretta Young

I had a really fun and productive weekend - the best kind in my opinion:

Saturday
  • Zumba first thing in the morning.
  • grocery and Target shopping, including all of the lights for my Christmas tree!
  • attended a baby shower at Cyrano's for my Tri Delta alumane chapter president. The desserts were amazing and she's having a girl so it was fun to see all of the cute stuff.
  • got together with a Junior League friend and her husband (our only two fellow St. Louis Husker fans) to sadly watch the unsuccessful go for the Big 12 Championship.
Sunday
  • cleaned the entire house like a maniac because our landlord came over to patch and (fresh!) paint our hallway.
  • finished putting up my Christmas tree.
  • joined Angie (and Nick came along too!) for the Kirkwood Historical Society Holiday House tour (our favorite was 643 E. Monroe).
Angie snuck this picture of the house on our way up the driveway.
Obviously, I'm not paying attention and talking with my hands.

  • cooked Spinach Lasagna Rolls with a big salad and garlic bread.
  • relaxed by the fire and wasted the evening watching Old School, football and reading magazines.
Delightful!

3 comments:

gv said...

Sounds like a fun weekend and I love that pic!!! That Spinach lasagna balls sound yum, you always have the best recipes Randall!

DreamTNM said...

Fun weekend! The house tours is pretty cool. I clicked on that link :)

Thanks for that recipe too, I want to give that a try!

Have a great week!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Delightful.
Talking with our hands can be exhausting you know. :)

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com