Monday, November 17, 2008

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
John Lennon


It has been a busy and wonderful week!


Our wedding was a smashing success followed by a relaxing week long cruise in the Caribbean! I'm working on posting honeymoon photos and will share the professional wedding photos when I receive them. Nick leaves tomorrow back to St. Louis by plane and then my mom and I start driving Wednesday morning. I have a lot of unpacking and cleaning ahead but I'm excited!


But here is a little candid photo teaser from the wedding, taken by my friend Melissa:



11 comments:

kari said...

I am so happy for you! You looked beautiful. I can't wait to see more pics!

LucyinStLou said...

Congratulations! Love the veil.

Barefoot in the Park said...

beautiful dress!!

Molly said...

You look beautiful, I can't wait to hear about it! I went private while you were gone, could you e-mail me your e-mail at Mwk1331@gmail.com? Thanks!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

ohhhhh...BEAUTIFUL!! :-) i *cannot* wait to see the rest.

area_walton said...

Randall, you look so gorgeous! Congratulations to you and Nick!!!

Lisa said...

You are totally welcome and to follow-up with the well-wishes... welcome back! Glad to hear you had such a great time!

A Texas Gal said...

CONGRATS! :) Can't wait to see the pictures!

Guenivere said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! And welcome back! I have been checking in on you daily seeing if there was just a little something to peek at until you are settled. Beautiful photo of you and Nick. I can't wait to see the rest.

Happy moving,
Jen O.

Sheryl said...

Absolutely beautiful! And, yes, it was a teaser!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

I must put you on my blog list. I missed the wedding ! Congrats and I'm sorry. I'm catchign up right now!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com