Friday, November 21, 2008

Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat.
Author Unknown

We safely arrived in St. Louis yesterday afternoon. The drive was no problem, long but easy and Bella was on perfect behavior the whole time. Today Nick is working and my mom and I are continuing to unpack and get this place somewhat organized.

I will say that I am SO cold. I'm a Florida girl, born and raised, so my lips are so chapped and I'm freezing! Last night we all went out for pizza and I literally was shaking when we got back in the car for at least 10 minutes (while Nick, with his thick Iowa blood, laughed of course!). But it is good cuddling weather!

So please send me warm vibes!

Randall's Coldness Courtesy of KSDK St. Louis

4 comments:

LucyinStLou said...

This is more like January weather but, yes, it does get pretty cold here. L'Occitane makes the best lip balm (in my opinion). And you'll get used to the weather, but, in my experience, it'll take 1-2 months. Sorry!

Rachel H. said...

It's colder in Georgia this week, so I know how you feel! I had cold weather!

Molly said...

You'll get adjusted quick! It's nothing like in Pennsylvania, we had snow yesterday! Think of summer.

Princess Freckles said...

50 is nothing! You'll adjust in no time at all! It was 20 on my ride into work this morning....My father who lives in southern FL called me yesterday to inform me how cold it in there. I offered to trade places with him! Haha!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com