Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's go to the movies
Let's go see the stars

Annie

So we had a little movie fun the other day with quotes from my all time favorites. You all guessed most of them but here are the rest of the answers:

1. "Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport. To us, it was better than Citibank." Correct Answer: GoodFellas

2. "Well, if you must know, it was because he was very jealous, and I had these days of the week underpants. " Correct Answer: When Harry Met Sally (by A Texas Gal)

3. "Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus." Correct Answer: American Beauty (by Lucy)

4. "Did you know that there are four hundred and fifty-two official government cheeses in this country? Don't you think that's incredible? To come up with four hundred and fifty-two ways of classifying what is basically a bacterial process?" Correct Answer: French Kiss (by Sheryl)

5. "Then, you stop worrying about her meeting the wrong guy, and you worry about her meeting the right guy." Correct Answer: Father of the Bride (by Alexis)

6. "You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you. I must say, the mind reels." Correct Answer: Breakfast at Tiffany's (by Alexis)

7. "Note the unusual inversed vaulted ceilings. This is yet another example of the late neoclassic Baroque period. And, as I always say, "if it's not Baroque, don't fix it!" Correct Answer: Beauty and the Beast (from Area)

8. "Come on now! This is America. Time is money. " Correct Answer: Crash

9. "You make $100 an hour and you have a safety pin holding your boot up?" Correct Answer: Pretty Woman (from Kari)

10. "Say, Lou, didya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates, so he went and changed his name to J3L2404?" Correct Answer: Fargo

4 comments:

LucyinStLou said...

I love Fargo! I knew #10 was familiar, but just couldn't place it. Great game.

Molly said...

I love the Breakfast at Tiffanys quote, such a great movie!

Tara Bennett said...

This is fun! I love movie quotes! And When Harry Met Sally is ranked high on my fav list. So many good lines in that one.

Rue said...

Hi Randall :)

I really enjoyed catching up with you since you. You were a beautiful bride :)

I hope you're not freezing anymore ;)

rue

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com