Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, M*A*S*H

On Monday night my Uncle Wally and Aunt Toni were in town (he is a native St. Louisan) and treated us to dinner at Hacienda. It was delish and great to catch up with them both along with their granddaughter (and my second cousin) Lily. She has an English Bulldog named Stanley so I was way jealous.

At dinner

With my handsome husband

Aunt Toni and Lily

A huge vase of beautiful roses Aunt Toni brought me (Bella wanted to eat them so badly!)

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

What great pics and such pretty flowers!!

Rachel H. said...

Beautiful roses!! Looks like a great way to spend an evening with family!

Casey said...

Aunt Toni is probably a fantastic Grandma... and how cool for Lily to be able to 'go to Grandma's house'!!

gv said...

Hacienda is delish! It's great to visit with families and very nice of them to bring you those beautiful flowers.

Angie said...

I LOVE hacienda!

Princess Freckles said...

Look slike you had a lovely time! Its so nice that you have your family visiting often so that you aren't too homesick!

Mrs. Fabulous said...

I LOVE Hacienda too!!

Looks like a great time.

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Toni and Uncle Wally sure love you!

Her Preppiness said...

Nice pictures.

CRICKET said...

What a beautiful quote, amen!

Farfalla εïз said...

You are very inspiring all of your posts :) I look forward to reading some more... I need some Uplifting attitude in my life !

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com