Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random: lacking any definite plan or order or purpose
  • Junior League meeting tonight, hope my committee event announcement goes well!
  • We leave for California/Las Vegas a week from tomorrow. ACK! So excited but so much to do between now and then.
  • I dressed very nice today for a client meeting that was canceled. A waste of a good outfit day!
  • Nick and I finally figured out our costume for Angie's Halloween party on Friday. Actually, Nick thought it up, he's so funny. I love Halloween and he has never dressed up for it as an adult. Does he know what he was missing? Hope it turns out cute!
  • I have a leather portfolio with a large legal pad in it that I use for work. Just my big to do list and notes. I just used the last sheet of my old legal pad and slide in a new one. It's just like a new tube of toothpaste. Divine.
  • All of the beautiful fall leaves are blowing off of the trees. It makes me sad. It's like when all of the tulips lose their heads in the Spring.
  • Christmas is just 57 days away, which means my birthday is just 62 days. Only the best month of the year. Sorry mother, December beats October.
  • I bought a jug of delicious apple cider. Very yummy warmed in the microwave.
  • My car's engine temp light keeps clicking on at random times and beeping. I've had it checked and there is nothing wrong. Even the temperature gauge shows everything is cool and dandy. It is very annoying. Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

It is always hectic leaving for a trip...never enough time.
Have fun at your meeting...can't wait to see what the Halloween costumes are!!! I think December rocks too, my youngest has her B-day then!!

Angie said...

I just got some cider too, and you're right, it is the bomb in the micro.
I can't wait to see your costumes Friday!
I'm sooo jealous you're going to a warm location. I want to call you a whoreface but I don't think you like that sort of talk ;)

Rachel H. said...

I can't believe that it's almost Christmas, but I'm so excited that it's here! :)

gv said...

Can't wait to see your costume! Have fun in CA/Vegas-that sounds like a good time.

Anonymous said...

Which means my birthday is just 60 days away!

How exciting about Cali/Vegas... I hope it's for fun, I just know you'll have the best pictures!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com