Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another,
"What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
CS Lewis

On Friday, Ashley and CJ arrived for their St. Louis visit. Ashley has been here numerous times but this was a first visit for CJ so it was fun to show him all the great St. Louis stuff. They are so much fun and such great houseguests - so easy to have fun with and the appreciate new experiences too!

Heading to see Avenue Q at the Fox Theatre.

Soulard Farmers Market

Ted Drewes (CJ was really excited about it!).

Out to dinner with my"St. Louis friend" Melissa and her husband.

Busch Stadium to see the Cardinals play.

View from our great seats.

Go Cards!

6 comments:

A Texas Gal said...

When my parents lived in St. Louis we went to Ted Drewes every time I visited. I love Ted Drewes- so delish!

gv said...

Wow! You guys did a lot in a little time!!! Looks like fun.

Princess Freckles said...

Ahh! I love that the sadium is just a sea of red! Glad you all had a nice time!

Alison said...

Wow, it looks like you had a wonderful time! Great photos!

Dugout Daisy said...

I love that quote! It's so true!!!
Glad to see you all had such a great time!
:)

Kristen said...

Great weekend - you really packed a lot in in such a short time! Looks like a lot of fun!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com