Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
Edith Lovejoy Pierce

I stopped by the grocery store on my lunch break to pick up a few things.

I laughed out loud when looking at my purchases during check out.
  • 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones frozen meals (they were 50% off!)
  • 5 gala apples
  • 2 packages frozen SteamFresh vegetables
  • 1 Weight Watchers magazine
  • 1 The Knot-Florida Weddings magazine

Hmmm.... gotta lose some weight and plan a wedding. Here's to a new year!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi :) It's newmommy30214 from xanga. I subscribed to your new blog in blogger. :)

Congratulations on your engagement! Hope everything goes smoothly!

My sister got married last year in Florida...amelia island. It was such a gorgeous location. Hope you had a merry christmas!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com