Monday, February 25, 2008

Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!
Louisa May Alcott

I have officially reverted back to being a college student. Not just the I-work-and-go-to-grad-school persona I've been going with the past few years.

Nope.

Yesterday, I got up about 8 a.m. (really sleeping in for me, but it felt so early!).

Drove home from Nick's house, did the walk of shame from my car and to my condo (well, not really but I was wearing PJ's, flip flops and looked generally like I just rolled out of bed - because I did).

Parked in front of my laptop, drank coffee and started working on my master's thesis through the morning.

Ate some pizza for lunch, watched Project Runway reruns.

Kept working on my thesis all afternoon. Took a shower as it got dark outside.

Then I had to get ready to go to chapter (not really attending, but I had a presentation for the scholarship at my sorority's collegiate chapter).

Very productive day for wearing Old Navy comfy pants all day, but I was definitely looking forward to going to work this morning and being a member of society once again.

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

It sure is nice to have days like that...I love Sundays! Have a great week! How are the wedding plans coming along?

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com