Friday, March 7, 2008

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
Aristotle

Good things, good things (okay, and a little bragging too)...
  • I submitted the final draft of my masters thesis this week. I know there will be some revision suggestions from my professors but I'm finally done fiddling with the large portion of it!
  • I purchased my cap, gown and hood yesterday as well. Each degree program has a specific academic regalia and, as bad as it is to say, I love my public administration color - peacock blue! I'm glad I'm not getting a masters degree in industrial and labor relations... their color is called "drab." Ew.
  • I also ordered my graduation announcements and my Golden Key Honor Society medalian and cords. It was fun to fill in on my announcements that I was graduating with honors. Yipee!

I am enjoying the graduation process so much more now then when I finished my bachelors degree. Maybe I just appreciate all the hard work more or simply have more reasons to be EXCITED!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com