Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust


I'm am just SO excited because one of my dearest friends, Ashley, is arriving this afternoon for a long weekend. She has a work trip in Oklahoma starting Monday and was able to sneak in a layover with us first! She is the first of my friends to come see us here in St. Louis and I'm looking forward to showing her around!

Ashley was my roommate in college, fellow Tri Delta sister, reader at our wedding and one of my favorite people. I don't have a large social circle of friends, just three really close ones, and Ashley has been a part of my life for college to now.

Tri Delta recruitment (2004)

College honor society banquet (2004)

Tri Delta trip to Disney World (2005)

Undergrad graduation (2005)


The night of my 25th birthday and my engagement - showing off our rings! (2007)

My wedding day (2008)


Some of the things on our to do list, per her request, include:

Plus lots of time to chat and talk about her upcoming wedding (this March in Las Vegas!). Hooray for friends and my Ashley!

3 comments:

gv said...

Have fun and enjoy your time with your friend! Don't get into too much trouble!

Petunia said...

Have a fun weekend!!! :)

Mrs. Fabulous said...

Sounds like fun!

It's so nice to have such good friends, huh! You're very blessed!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com