Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our whole life is solving puzzles.
Erno Rubik

I have a confession. Something has been occupying my time way too much.

Its name is Bejeweled.

Beware. It is dangerous.

What's worse is that you can now play it on Facebook and compare scores against other friends who are playing too. And when girls from my sorority are beating my score, well, I.must.win.

I recently surpassed a score of competitor and squealed with glee.

My only consolation is that it really works my brain, so while I may be sitting on the couch while Nick watches baseball I am increasing my brain function.

Right?

10 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

My mom spent an entire summer playing that game it is highly addictive!

Anonymous said...

My mom, aunt, uncle and other aunt spent like 4 months competing for a high score! Be careful, it was all they did!

Kathryn said...

Ok I have to admit I just snorted because I thought you were talking about the act of putting jewels on clothing...then I read more closely! :-)

I love that game too...but I don't need another addiction!

Rachel H. said...

I'm not even going to check it out for fear of becoming addicted!!

Angie said...

RIGHT!

Shannon Dew said...

OMG I am a bejewled junkie!!!

Princess Freckles said...

My fiance is addicted to this on Face Book too! I think I might have to give it a try!

gv said...

My Yahoo game that I'm addicted to is Alchemy. Congrats on winning!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very funny...how we can sometimes get hooked on something. I won't even go there...I know how I am!

Barefoot in the Park said...

so dangerous. i got sucked up in that for a month or so when i was working.

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com