Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.Sunday gratitude:
- Going to our first St. Louisans for Nebraska watch party - a place full of Crimson and Creme with the fight song playing on the sound system!
- Rain closing the golf course so Nick gets to come home early to me.
- Pulling out my Halloween and fall decorations maybe a bit early, I'm ready for fall!
- Finally booking flights and hotels for our one year anniversary trip - so excited!
- Seeing a movie by myself for the first time. It really was a nice way to spend the afternoon (saw The Time Traveler's Wife, not as good as the book of course).