Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There is, incidentally, no way of talking about
cats that enables one to come off as a sane person.

Dan Greenberg

This morning Bella was making a fuss at the back porch French doors. Meowing, pacing, paws up on the window.


"Whatcha doin' Bella-Bell-Bell? Are there birds out there mocking you?"

She just kept at it so I looked out the window on the kitchen door, onto the back porch, and saw this:


Makes you do a double take, right? That's Brittany. She is our next door neighbor/landlord's outside cat. She also eats the birds and gives me heart attacks when I see her creep across the backyard because I think it is Bella!

I've never seen her up on the porch this close. She just stared at me, then back at Bella probably wondering who this neurotic cat flipping out behind the glass was.

Then she moseyed on her way.

5 comments:

gv said...

Bella has a twin!

Claire Uncorked said...

I have a dog named Bella that kills any bird that she can. The kid next door mows our lawn & it took him a while to get over that...

Rachel H. said...

So cute!!

Trisha said...

I <3 kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Mrs. Fabulous said...

How funny! Bella was probably like "Get off my turf"!! :>)

Coincidentally, I walked out on my sun porch last night and there was a cat sitting on our little couch out there. It scared the crap out of me and I think I scared her too! She took off down the stairs to the backyard.
...it wasn't a black cat so I'm good!!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com