Tuesday, September 22, 2009

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
Martin Luther

On Saturday, I joined my friend Sarah as her "date" to her sister's wedding in Illinois. Her boyfriend had another wedding that he was a groomsman in so instead of her going stag, I got to join the celebration!

Bride's bouquet

Chelsey in her dress, ready to go and excited!

Chelsey and Sarah with their mom

Pronounced husband and wife!

They stopped at a childhood-favorite ice cream stand

With my lovely date!

Dueling bridal parties at a prime photo spot.
Our bride was prettier. We won.


The ladies taking photos together.

And then my camera died. The end.

But wait, one last photo, they did have a super fun photo booth at the wedding!



4 comments:

gv said...

How fun!!! Love that bridal party's colors and everything!

Lisa said...

Love the colors and pics!

PS - Thanks for the comment today. Have a blast in Vegas! Let me know if you need any recommendations!

Rachel H. said...

I love the idea of a photo booth at the wedding! So great!! What a beautiful wedding dress and BM dresses!

Charlotte said...

Such cute pictures!!! Love your dress!!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com