Thursday, April 8, 2010

A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
Eda J. Le Shan

My colleague, Anne, had her second daughter last week. It was such a joy to go and visit her and Hannah in the hospital because this really was a little baby I spent nine months with! We joked that she knew the sounds of all of my coworker's voices because she has heard them so often.

Anne had the same due date as my friend Angie so she was very ready for her little girl to arrive.

With a pile of pink tulips we went for a visit. What a darling little girl, so alert and checking out what was going on around her. Not that I know anything about babies but her little face looks just like Anne's other daughter. So neat to see number two!

Lots of love to her and her new little family of four!

Anne, baby Hannah plus me and two coworkers for a visit

She got a very annoyed look on her face when I took a picture - oh well, still a cutie.

3 comments:

gv said...

Cute baby! Congrats Anne and Hannah.

Anonymous said...

aww how cute!!

Casey said...

She is precious! Congrats to Anne for finally having that baby!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com