Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated.
Arnold Palmer

I'm lending my in-house marketing skills to Nick for developing more golf lesson income (free of charge!). Many golf professionals brand themselves as separate entities from their clubs because anyone, even if they aren't a club member, can take a lesson from him. It's a great tool to have a basic website, business cards and additional supporting materials to get your name and teaching philosophy out there.

I'm working on his website, getting a logo designed by a graphic designer friend and then getting my Nick some business! Last week I met him after work to get some photos to use for his website. Just thought I'd share a few of my cute golfer!

So if you're in St. Louis and want a golf lesson, please let me know. I can put in you touch with the best instructor in town!

My favorite golf pro!

Fake putting.

Fake swinging.

We were laughing during this "be inspired to be a better golfer" photo.

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Hey Randall!
Your blog is great! I just started blogging about 3 months ago so I'm definitely still in the learning process. I'm envious when I go look at other people's blogs and see how neat they are, but the good thing is it just makes me want to learn more so I can make mine better.
Keep up the good work :)
Rosie

Ashley (whole-ier) said...

Where is the "hand shielding the eyes.. watching my golf ball soar through the sky" pose?

Anonymous said...

Sign me up for at least 20 lessons
He is so handsome and the best instructor I have ever used!

Mrs. Fabulous said...

So cute!! :)

Mrs. Fabulous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com