Friday, August 29, 2008

Getting to know you, Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you, Getting to hope you like me.
Anna, The King and I

Just because it is fun to talk about yourself and read about other people too...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 15 years old, in the summer between my freshman and sophmore years of high school. I worked as a lifeguard at a local community center with a huge day camp where I also taught swimming. I loved that job and I haven't been that tan since.

Favorite Snacks

Stacy's Pita Chips, whole natural almonds, sharp cheddar cheese slices, pretzel twists

To Do List
Today or forever? I make a lot of lists...but today I need to empty the dishwasher, clean Bella's litter, do laundry and find an outfit for Nick's brother's wedding rehearsal dinner.

Jobs I Have Had
Lifeguard (as noted above), camp counselor, after school care program assistant, university tour guide, graduate assistant extrodinaire, secretary in a state senators office, PR maven in training

Places I Have Lived
Florida and Florida. Hmmm... yeah, that's about it.

Bad Habits
I am impatient and I am an agressive driver (I won't cut you off, I'll just yell at you although you can't hear me!). Both bad habits go hand and hand!

5 Random Things People May Not Know
- I can give my self a salon quality French mani/pedi (I look high maintanence, but I'm not!)
- Unless I'm with Nick, I have to sleep pillows down each side of my body
- I iron my blue jeans
- I have to use dye-free body wash and laundry detergent
- I clean my engagement ring with a toothbrush

CDs I would want if stranded on an island
I'd bring my iPod thankyouverymuch

What I’d Do if I Were a Billionaire
What wouldn't I do?! Here's what first comes to mind...
- Do what is necessary to make sure my mother, Nick's parents and my future children are taken care of the rest of lives
- TRAVEL
- Buy a fully restored 1965 cherry red Mustang
- Give money to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and The Humane Society
- Get Nick a vacation home in Del Mar, California so he could go whenever he wanted
- Set up endowed scholarships with my high school, university and sorority

I would love to see anyone else that wants to post this too!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com