Friday, August 8, 2008

It's finally Friday, I'm outta control
Forget the workin' blues, and let the good times roll.

George Jones

Courtesy of Friday Fill-Ins:

1. You know you're old when the bagger at the grocery store calls you ma'm.

2. My heart is divided between Florida and St. Louis.

3. A sour cream doughnut to dunk in my coffee is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the comforting warmth of love, I have known the depths of trust.

5. Gah, won't these people stop asking stupid questions.

6. Register to vote as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to flying to St. Louis to see my Nick, tomorrow my plans include waiting for the cable guy to come at the new house and Sunday, I want to walk to breakfast in our new neighborhood's downtown!

3 comments:

Melli said...

Ugh! Ma'am! I sO hate that! WHEN did I become a ma'am???

Your weekend sounds quite exciting! Sounds like LIFE is going to be quite exciting soon!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! I know you are getting excited about the upcoming months! They will be filled with fun! :)

Janet said...

I don't think I've ever had a sour cream donut!

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com