Thursday, August 7, 2008

There's nothing to match curling up with a good book when there's a repair job to be done around the house.
Joe Ryan

Nick has now moved into our darling little house in St. Louis. Granted he has no furniture and the gas hasn't been turned on yet (which means no hot water!) but it is all going well. Poor guy has to take showers at the club before work. There isn't much fixing up to do exepect we need shades on all the french doors in the back and the windows in the kitchen. He says it is like living in a fish bowl!

But it has been great that he has handled everything with the house so far - I plan a wedding, he plans the house!

I'm headed up there tomorrow evening for my third long weekend trip and the best part is it will be my first time in our place! I can't wait to get in there and get some measurements to start shopping and "nesting" as Nick jokes.

Can't wait to see my Nick (and our house!) tomorrow!

1 comment:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

yay! post lots of pics! i'm so happy for y'all.

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com