Tuesday, May 13, 2008

After years of living in the city I assumed that if my friends and I ever got our fairytale endings that would be the end of the story. But real life - always has a twist.
Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City




Now with its London premier the excitment for the-movie-I've-waited-for-my-entire-life is building! Both Melissa and I will both be out of town on May 30 for the U.S. opening but we have a date set for the following Tuesday evening to enjoy it. I can't wait!


On the radio this morning they were joking about how it is 2 hours and twenty minutes long. The male DJs of course thought this was a ridiculous length but at the same time both myself and the other woman on the air said, "It couldn't be long enough!"

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com