Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
Swedish Proverb


I have my surgery this morning so please keep me in your thoughts. I'm not at all worried about the actual procedure but more concerned about how much the stitches and incision are going to aggravate me in the coming days.

Here's the quick healing!

EDIT (3:49 p.m.): All went very well and I'm home snuggling with Bella watching Oprah... I am sore and uncomfortable but I'm glad it is over and on my way to feeling better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better
:0)!!

Anonymous said...

sending lots of love and best wishes your way!!

A Texas Gal said...

Sending lots of love to you! Hope you feel better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling ok...sore, but ok. Hope you feel even better soon! I'll be praying for you! :)

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com