Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is what makes you brilliant,
because you take risks and are original.
Simon Cowell to David Cook, American Idol


I love the finale shows for American Idol. Not only do you see all of the contestants but I also sit here with iTunes open furiously searching and downloading.

There are so many great songs out there that you sometimes forget about (okay, even George Michael) and then miraculously they appear on stage being sung by David Cook.

Swoon.

Now I secretly loved Syesha and rooted for her because she is from my hometown. But really, how could anyone pick David-fish-lips over David Cook?

Swoon.

HOW IS THAT AMERICA?!?! Puh-leeze.

The Guitar Hero commericals are the perfect example. Because really, who wants to see David-fish-lips dance around in his underwear? Ew. David Cook in his underwear ala Risky Business... yes, please.


Swoon.

And really, I love a man that can cry a little bit (and how darling are his parents?!)

Hope to see you around soon David Cook!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! I am SOOOOOO a David Cook fan. The Boss (my hub) lovingly tolerates my little crush and even downloaded some of his performances for me. Alas, I didn't get my iPod soon enough to be able to download his versions of "Hello" and "Billie Jean" and that Aerosmith song, "Don't Want to Miss a Thing." I GOTTA find them. I gotta!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com