Monday, May 19, 2008

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
James Thurbur

One of my favorite blogs is McCain Blogette - spearheaded by Meghan McCain to document her life and experience on the campaign trail with her father.

A few days ago they had a post where anyone could submit questions for them to post the answers to. I sent a few in just for fun.

Well, this morning I saw they had posted a bunch of the questions with answers and mine was one of them (ack!):

Randall from Fort Myers, Florida asked:

Meghan, which of your mother's outfits is you favorite? I'm partial to the primary night yellow suit.

As much as I love my mom's suits, I think she looks her best in jeans and a t-shirt. If I had to choose one, her purple suit is my favorite and the yellow one is a close second.


Of course, out of the highly intelligent questions that other people asked... mine about clothing was answered. But really, I was curious!

You can check out the link and scroll down about half way through the post titled "The Answers"... and there I am! How fun!

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Good question...I would be curious too!

Anonymous said...

love it!!

and i liked that yellow outfit too!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com