Friday, May 9, 2008

For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go.
I travel for travel's sake.
Robert Louis Stevenson

Let's all pause for a moment and take in the fact that exactly six months from yesterday I will be getting married! WOW!

And six months from today we will be headed to embark on our honeymoon cruise that has officially been booked!

We will be enjoying the lovely eastern Caribbean and stopping by the Bahamas, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. And, the best part is I don't have to plan a thing - no hotel reservations, rental cars, dinner plans - nada.

Now, I love to travel and plan trips but after all the things that are going to be planned this year - like, um I don' know, a WEDDING and MOVING OUT OF STATE - I am thrilled to be looking forward to a trip that takes very little effort.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy y'all chose a cruise and not an all-inclusive caribbean resort as cooper's parents did for us. it was AWFUL.
i had wanted to go the keys and rent a boat and travel around to all the little islands, but they won out (since they were paying).
it was the worst trip of my life.

but cruises? every one i've ever been on i LOVED it. yay for y'all!

Rachel H. said...

I'm so happy that you guys are going on a cruise...That's what I want to do for our Honeymoon when / if we get engaged. :) Cruises are always so much fun! I love them!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Congratulations on BOTH! I'm so excited for you Randall! :)

I've missed talking to you lately... :(

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com