Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends.
John Lennon


My dear friend Melissa lives in my building so it is nice to have her around on a day to day basis. Especially now that Nick is gone I don't have the option of, "I'm bored, I'll just go to Nick's house and make dinner" or whatever. And because I'm done with my masters degree, I need some things to do!


She jokes to that she'll be my honorary fiance. And as silly as it sounds, it is wonderful to have just another person in close proximity... to take a walk, go to Applebee's, see a movie.


Tonight I'm making my yummy spaghetti for us and When Harry Met Sally will be waiting in my mailbox from NetFlix - she has never seen it! It is nice to have something different to look forward to.



Two of my favorites - Melissa & Nick

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

Have fun tonight! I'm sure it will be great, and it's so nice that you guys can hang out and you have someone around since Nick is so far away! Keep smiling!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com