Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish to death do us part.
Book of Common Prayer

On Friday night, Nick and I headed to Sarasota to celebrate the wedding of Amanda and Jay.

It was a lovely outdoor ceremony, followed by dinner in the ballroom at The Ritz-Carlton...


View from the ceremony


Amanda and her father walking down the aisle


Jay cried - I love that.

Blessing of the marriage

Nick at the cocktail hour with fellow bachelorette party member signficiant others - Amir and Adam

Have another!

He wanted me to stop taking pictures of him...

Beautiful table center pieces and a bridesmaid bouquet

With my handsome guy

With my friend Britt (also a bridesmaid)

With the new Mr. and Mrs.!

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

Beautiful pictures...Her wedding dress is beautiful. PS I tagged you!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com