Friday, April 25, 2008

It's finally Friday, I'm outta control
Forget the workin' blues, And let the good times roll.
George Jones

We've all had those ordinary weekends - laundry, cleaning, maybe dinner with friends. Those are nice, but ordinary just the same.

But it is even better to be coming up on a weekend that is going to be special. My laundry and cleaning was done last night and I'm ready for some fun!
  • I have a Tri Delta alumnae executive board meeting tomorrow at a local Barnes & Noble (nice ladies, yummy coffee).
  • Picking up my graduation gift from my mom at Waterside Shops (also a lovely place to kill some time on a Saturday).
  • Dinner with Melissa on Saturday night.
  • Nick arrives Sunday around noon!
  • Off to graduation by 2 p.m.
  • Dinner at one of my favorite downtown restaurants with my family, Nick and Melissa to celebrate my masters degree.
  • Monday I took off work to be with Nick all day.
  • Tuesday morning I will also be with him, take him to the airport and then do a half day at work.

Here's to a great weekend ahead - enjoy yours too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh girl, what a super fun weekend!! yay!! :-)

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com