Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Let thy words be few.
Ecclesiastes 5:2

I always love good blog reocmmendations from others so I just have to pass this along.

With all the random nonsense out there on the Internet, Confessions of a CF Husband stands apart. It chronicles the life of Nate and Tricia during their trials of her Cystic Fibrosis, their new baby Gwyneth and her recent double lung transplant. It isn't depressing, just inspiring, interesting and wonderfully written.

I check it daily and I hope you'll add it to your list too.

2 comments:

BumbersBumblings said...

I am so stinking addicted to that website, as well. They are amazing!

Hope all the moving plans are going well!

Rachel H. said...

I've read their story and site too...It's great. Thanks for sharing!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com