Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Billy Crystal as Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally

Home safe and sound from St. Louis! The trip went really well and it was of course to spend so much time with my darling Nick. It was also nice to see where he lives, works and does his grocery shopping - now I can picture where he is.

We went to a yummy steak dinner, Cardinals game, explored the fancy neighborhoods in the Central West End and took a look at the charming homes (more in our price range, of course) in Kirkwood - pictures to come!

It is funny to keep realizing that this is where I am going to be living. Not in a bad way, just different. There is plenty to do, great areas to live and the best part is that we will be together! I am looking forward to our new life there, now I just can't wait to get started!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com