Friday, June 6, 2008

It's finally Friday, I'm outta control
Forget the workin' blues, and let the good times roll.

George Jones

Courtesy of Friday Fill-Ins:

1. Idle hands are Devil's handywork (thank you Leann Rimes).

2. I love Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin in the shower (this could be a very dirty answer but I kept it PG!).

3. My favorite time of the day is when the sun drops below the trees about 7 p.m. and everything is golden and the air is cooler.

4. The last tea I drank was iced tea with lots of lemon.


5. I like to go to the pool and read in the Summer.


6. My mother always said you get more bees with honey than vinegar.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing at home with NetFlix, tomorrow my plans include running errands and getting my life back in order and Sunday, I want to go shopping!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com