Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
The guy who wrote that song wrote everything.
Stephen Wright

I've been tagged for an A - Z list:

A. Attached or Single? attached

B. Best Friend? Casey

C. Cake or pie? homemade white cake with my mom's chocolate frosting

D. Day of choice? Friday

E. Essential item? iPod

F. Favorite color? red but also sage green because of my wedding... I'm drawn to everything green now.

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms... better for pulling and chewing!

H. Home town? Sarasota, Florida

I. Favorite indulgence? big bowl of cookie dough ice cream

J. January or July? January - especially in Florida!

K. Kids? not any time soon for us!

L. Life isn't complete without? my Nick

M. Marriage date? it's coming up... November 8, 2008

N. Number of brothers and sisters? nope, I'm an only child

O. Oranges or Apples? I love Gala and Jonagold apples - yum!

P. Phobias? frogs! I can't stand to be anywhere near one!

Q. Quotes? See blog title. Courtesy of Omar Khayyam.

R. Reasons to smile? too many to count right now!

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag 5 people: Old Georgia House, Are You Willing to Change, TinkersWhimsy, KBecky07 and... I have no other blog friends. Oh well.

U. Unknown fact about me? I can do a perfect french mani/pedi on myself... I look a lot more high maintenance than I really am!

V. Vegetable? Broccoli

W. Worst habit? I tweeze my eyebrows all the time... not making them thinner, just looking for "strays."

X. Xray or Ultrasound? I'll pass on both, thanks.

Y. Your favorite food? I love ice cream, as noted before, but also love a steak grilled by Nick with a baked potato from the oven.

Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com