Friday, June 27, 2008

It's finally Friday, I'm outta control
Forget the workin' blues, and let the good times roll.
George Jones


Courtesy of Friday Fill-Ins:

1. Birthdays are meant to be celebrated!

2. Winter is my favorite season because of the Christmas season and my birthday.

3. I feel my best when I have a good nights sleep.

4. Ice cream is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are very important.


6. The best piece of advice I ever received was "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."-Thomas Jefferson.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to enjoying dinner with Melissa, tomorrow my plans include going on a little getaway to Orlando with my mom and Sunday, I want to see my Aunt Toni and Uncle Wally!

1 comment:

A1 - The Wife said...

Have fun in Orlando!! I love the Christmas season, too. The cold, the decorations, the anticipation, and the family - love it!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com