Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
George Eliot


I participated in the Fall Swap and had such a fun time putting together goodies for my swap partner, Amy.

Her package arrived this week much to my delight and certainly was a wonderful way to get into the fall spirit! Thanks Amy!






My goodies included:

  • A spiced scented Wall Flower from Bath & Body Works - I've always toyed with buying one of these but never did, I love it already!
  • Darling fall scrapbook goodies
  • Yummy caramel candy corn
  • Sparkly "R" for decoration
  • Lots of loose fall leaves I've already placed in a vase for decoration (and Bella has stolen a few and hid them around the house!)
  • Cute tabletop halloween accessory and fall wall hanging
  • Crafty cards that become magnet frames for the recepient
  • A handmade notebook with red gingham (my favorite!) - I've already started using it with my wedding planning binder to take notes and such



No comments:

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com