Saturday, September 20, 2008

A man who is very busy seldom changes his opinions.

Friedrich Nietzsche

This weekend I'm headed home to my mom again for wedding marathon:

  • Second meeting with photographer to review some questions and timelines.
  • Buy all the stamps for the invitations.
  • Stop by jeweler to get our wedding bands engraved and have my grandmother's band resized for me to wear too.
  • Address and stuff ALL of my invitations - they're going out this week!
  • Meeting with valet for the reception
  • Purchase guest book

And then we'll of course fit in lunch and hopefully see The Women. Busy, busy but fun, fun!

2 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

let us know how the women was!

Petunia said...

Ooh--I want to see The Women! How was it???

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com