Wednesday, September 24, 2008

writ-er's cramp: n. a cramp or spasm of the muscles of the fingers, hand and forearm during writing
Merriam-Webster Dictionary

What I thought would be an evening long project, my mom and I whipped through the wedding invitation addressing, stamping, stuffing and sealing in less than 2 hours this past weekend.


However, I will say that my wrist was still hurting by Tuesday from all of the writing!


They went out on Monday and already are being delivered to our guests. Very exciting that it is all coming together!



Invitation central in my mom's kitchen

Main invitation

Whole package with invite, RSVP card, RSVP envelope and main envelope

Sample addressing

Ready to go with the prettiest sunflower stamps around!

11 comments:

LucyinStLou said...

Your invitations are so pretty! I love the tree. I remember spending an afternoon addressing invitations. I was so happy to be finished so I could revert from my super best handwriting back to my usual not as great handwriting.

Princess Freckles said...

Pretty invitations!

Lisa said...

Loooove those! Nice choice girl!

Molly said...

Beautiful invitations. Love your blog thanks for stopping by mine.

Barefoot in the Park said...

i love love love your invitations!!

LucyinStLou said...

You'll have a tag from my on my blog tomorrow. What can I say? I'm in meetings all morning so I thought I'd warn you now.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

the invites look beautiful!!

Alison said...

That is so exciting! Doing my invitations made everything seem so much more "real" for me! Enjoy this time!

Have a wonderful weekend!

WorthyStyle said...

Those are such cute invitations! I like those. :-)

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

(i can't see the pics at work, but i can't wait to see them at home!)
yes, you DEFINITELY (if you feel comfortable) have to stop by the house on your way through atlanta. i assume you'll take I-85N and if so you'll pass by the house (by like 5 mins). so exciting! :-)
i actually invited two people to my wedding (they were from atlanta) that i didn't know personally...and now i do! haha :-)
natalie

The wife said...

Love the invitations!! Too cute!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com