Sunday, September 28, 2008

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.
G.B. Stern

Sunday gratitude:
  • Great new post on Meghan McCain's blog with pictures of the presidential debate. Whatever side you're on, these photos are interesting behind the scene shots.
  • Watching movies on TV that you forgot who much you liked such as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on E! last night.
  • So much DIY wedding stuff done! Program and map baskets, reserved seating cards, guest book sign, gift tags, etc.
  • Free beauty product samples - I thoroughly enjoyed my mud mask last night in my PJs.
  • My Bath and Body Works spiced pumpkin "wall flower" - even though it is 90 degrees outside it smells like fall in my condo!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh, I keep meaning to check Megan's blog AND to get a bath and body works wall flower, I must do that this week!

Rue said...

You've been busy, but it sounds like fun :)

rue

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

glad you are enjoying your spiced pumpkin aroma!

 
Blog Designed by: Ashley @ hipposcraps.com